Tuesday, February 17, 2009

NOTE FROM ELEANOR

I'm trying to delay posting anything right now because I am hoping to see the fruits of a new collaboration. The artist Rachel Perrine has agreed to work with me to supply some visual work as an accompaniment to the blog. I have supplied her with some words from upcoming posts:

spill
tossing bread into a snowy field
flamenco

and I forget the other. But this should be tremendous. She is supremely talented and her work is exciting and just great great great. I can't wait to share it with you in the Search for Red Tea Pot.

Best,
Eleanor

1 comment:

Kelli Jo Ford said...

I am happy you are writing a blog, Eleanor. Sometimes I think about writing a blog, and then sometimes that makes me feel all analytical and judgemental about blogs, like I sort of want to and I sort of don't want to and I sort of don't want to want to. But reading yours was nice. Thank you.